Beauty! Beauty! Is all life!

One morning, as I woke up,
The first rays of the sun, rub.
Raising my arms to the sky,
"Morning is so fresh", said I.
I, just after a blink could see:
My love standing right before me.
We fell deep into each other's stare,
Until a breeze touched my dreams aware!
So I started for my vowed swear:
To return with answers, my questions bear.

Each step towards it, joy was proof in bit.
"Shocked", my heart did, to read what the answers lit:
I was again standing before my love's smile!
I realized: We laugh-cry, we work-try,
And still we finally are, where we said bye.
Beauty of life is not the goal we pry,
But the journey it gives with all the lows and highs.
Life is a mystery, the secret it hides....

Now, my shoulders her head lovingly lay, right.
I smiled, "Beauty! Beauty! Is all life!"
-SURAJ (07/08/2010)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. THANKS imean...It may have been NEVER that I would find a 2010 July poem!!!

      Delete
    2. THANKS imean...It may have been NEVER that I would find a 2010 July poem!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: War for the Planet of Apes (2017)

In Her Paradise

Vadodara- The Pride of Gujarat